We Are hiring!!
Access Network Engineer
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
• Responsible about installation hardware, software which related optical line terminal.
• Monitoring critical alarms regarding access network devices, OLTs Config & upgrades.
• Follow and forward all complaints related optical fibers with OSP department.
• Escalating all pending issues to line manager.
• Doing daily and weekly reports.
• Have a good experience with optical line terminal configuration, troubleshooting.
• Have good experience NAT protocol, PPPOE server, QOS Quality of service, Layer2 , Access list , DHCP protocol , Routing protocols
• Experience and good knowledge with GPON technology FTTx.
• Strong customer service experience, technical support and troubleshooting skills.
• Basic Knowledge in Fixed and wireless telecommunications industry.
• Basic knowledge or experience with telecom/network equipment, routers, IP switches, data center, cabling, fiber and copper distribution, AC/DC power systems.
• BSC electrical engineering, MTCNA, CCNA certificate preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year of telecommunications customer service/ technical support experience.
Baghdad with rotation to Kut & Basra
Kindly send you CV to the following email: