CIVIL ENGINEER Vacancy in Baghdad
Sarh Arch. Construction
* Assist in data collection and analysis for conceptual planning and design, prepare design drawings and specifications, and solve design problems as required.
* Specify field investigations to collect design information.
* Preparation of technical specifications.
* Successfully support project activities through the application of technical engineering planning, principles and techniques.
* Assist with the preparation of cost estimates for project design and construction.
* Collaboration and working as part of a team.
* Client Service Management.
* Ability to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships.
Skills / Qualifications:
* Degree in Civil Engineering .
* Minimum of 2 years experience in civil engineering works.
* Knowledge in using Autocad and MS Office.
* Knowledge is using Revit, MS Project or Primavera is an advantage.
* Ability to drive.
send your CV on titling your email with ( CIVIL ENGINEER – EmployIQ )