Position Name : Sales Engineer
Department : Sales
Reporting to : Sales Manager
Core Department Functions
▪ Accountable to develop and sign long-term supply agreements (LSA’s for PPE, Consumables & Accessories)
▪ Accountable for growing our engineering solutions & services business in Kuwait
▪ Build relationships with end users, dealers and suppliers, using every tool and event at disposal to expand the network with procurement managers, project managers, architects, designers, builders and building managers who influence or make the decisions.
▪ There will be team-selling activities and other times you will fly solo. Either way, you’ll apply the Challenger selling methodology to discover, diagnose, and solidify customers’ needs. Then you will show them how CWC has the right world-class solution for them.
▪ To give technical supports to our Customer.
▪ Maintain company’s assets installed at customer site by doing preventive maintenance.
▪ Supports Commercial team for preparation of Bids.
▪ Engineering design, installation, and commissioning of gas supply system.
▪ Execution of projects on time and on budget with safety and quality.
▪ To give support to maintenance team in critical plant maintenance.
▪ Design, draft specifications and BOQ documents, and coordinate with vendor for outsourced jobs for technical clarifications
▪ To handle test shop and workshop maintenance activity.
▪ Organizes periodic training for the plant operators and other people.
▪ Communicate and work effectively within Gulf Cryo values, policies, and strategies
▪ Any other duties which from time to time may be required from within this role
▪ Ensure the job is performed by adhering to HSE standards applicable and is accountable to the same.
▪ Render technical support to Sales Department
▪ Coordinate with Sales Team on technical matters and provide relevant instructional guidance.
▪ Conduct demonstrations/training (e.g. miller machines, tools, etc.) as required.
▪ Coordinate relevant information to related departments to guarantee smooth workflow (e.g., outdoor sales and showroom staff, storekeepers, purchasing, etc.)
▪ Discuss and resolve all technical complaints from customers concerning equipment sold with sales department.
▪ Visit customers sites for onsite Demo’s and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- More than five years experience in industrial or gas-related companies or oil companies
- Willingness to travel
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Language proficiency in English and Arabic .
- Interested and qualified candidates should apply a detailed and up-to-date CV send it to: [email protected]