The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing electrical components into devices. They will also help design and manufacture electrical products of all shapes and sizes. They should be able to make quality assurance checks in order to keep the product standard high.
- Evaluate electrical products and systems by designing testing methods
- Test finished products and system capabilities
- Keep necessary equipment operational
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Strong problem solving, technical, math and science skills
- Familiarity with Electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Experience with prototyping, testing, and validating electrical systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, for effective collaboration and technical documentation.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with project management methodologies and tools is a plus
- Professional certifications or licenses, such as a Professional Engineer (PE), are advantageous.
If you find yourself up for a new experience and challenge please send us your CV to