We are Hiring!
Job title: IT Security Engineer
An IT Security Engineer is a professional responsible for ensuring the security and integrity of an organization’s information technology systems and data. Primary objective is to protect the organization from potential security threats, such as cyberattacks, data breaches, and unauthorized access.
· Provide support for resolving connectivity and performance issues related to firewalls.
· Assist with updates and customization of the web filtering system, including URL filtering.
· Support monitoring and reporting on internet performance and utilization.
· Proactively track and communicate the need for additional capacities, such as licenses, storage, processing power, and backups, at least one quarter in advance.
· Manage, document, and address customer expectations and requirements effectively.
· Handle and manage all client service requests and complaints through the ticketing system, ensuring tickets are appropriately updated and closed as per SLA.
· Extend alarm monitoring to the IT-Front Office team, take action to resolve alarms, and escalate to L-3 tickets if necessary.
· Provide support for the configuration and maintenance of IPSEC tunnels.
· Assist in provisioning internet connections for Video-Conference requirements.
· Offer assistance with various applications and tools, including SIEM, IPS, NetFlow, and e-mail gateway protection.
· Collaborate in vulnerability assessments and penetration testing for specific applications, services, networks, and servers when needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering
· Up to 3-5 years of experience
· Installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of:
· Cisco ASA
· IPsec tunnels ikev1 and 2
· Cisco FTD/FMC/FXO
· NG FWs (PALOALTO, FORTIGATE etc.)
· Web Application (F5, Cloud flare FWs Barracuda)
· F5 APM Remote Access VPN.
· Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems.
· Network System scurity design and Plan.
· Cisco ISE (TACACS server)
· DUO application and RADIUS servers.
· Deep investigation with TCPDUMP and Wireshark.
· Web and network security exploit identification
· Network attack and penetration methods and defenses.
· Splunk SIEM solution act as senior SOC analyst able to corra elate and understand the logs to identify the attacks or TS the network logs.
· CCNA Security, CompTIA Security+, CCNP Security.
· Certified Penetration Testing.
If you are interested, please send your CV to