تعلن شركة ربان السفينة للمقاولات العامة-مشروع الجامعة الامريكية في بغداد عن حاجتها الى:
Job Position: Sr. Pipeline Engineer.
Location: Baghdad – Airport Street (AUIB Project)
We are looking for a highly experienced pipeline (sewerage, storm, fire, irrigation) engineer to execute a variety of pipeline systems for our clients. In this role, you will install and construct pipe infrastructure, and perform maintenance and repairs to existing pipelines.
To be a successful pipeline engineer, you should be highly accurate in your work. Skilled pipeline engineers should possess excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• Performing quality control assessments and ensuring that the pipelines comply with all technical and safety regulations.
• Performing maintenance, repairs, and upgrades to pipelines, as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical, or structural engineering.
• Professional Engineer license.
• A minimum of five years of experience as a pipeline engineer or similar.
• Proficiency in mechanical design software such as AutoCAD and Pipeline Studio.
• Excellent knowledge of authority regulations.
• Experience with pipeline construction techniques such as welding, excavation, and assembly.
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
• Strong communication and leadership abilities.
• Willingness to travel and work in hot weather conditions.