• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering from a recognized institution (Four Years Full time)
• Minimum 15 years of experience in QA/QC.
• At least 5 years of experience in managing large-value EPCC Projects (Onshore Projects) in the Oil & Gas industry
• Lead Auditor certification (ISO 9001 or equal), ASQ certification (CMQ/CQE.) or other related certifications.
• Experience in developing and reviewing project quality plans, contract documents, and project specifications
• Coordinate in preparation of the project closeout process and Final Handover documentation activities to ensure a smooth handover.
• Conduct and organize QMS Internal/External audit and ensure close out of all Inspection and Audit Non-conformities
If you are interested, please send your resume (with the title QA/QC Manager) … to